DISCLAIMER: This page contains some affiliate links, which means I may receive commission if you make a purchase through my link! I promise that anything I write here is my own, honest opinion. I would never recommend anything I don’t use or love myself. Thank you so much for your support!
See how Honeydew can be Customized!
this is a highlighted heading
This is an ordered list
- list item one
- list item two
- list item three
- Change colors + fonts to match your branding
- Widgetized home page for a unique & very flexible layout
- 7 custom widgets you can use to build the homepage + more styled widgets for homepage
- Options for a large hero featured image on posts, pages and portfolio items
- Add multiple logo sub marks or design elements on the homepage
- Add multiple large design elements that display on the sides of the home page
- WooCommerce ready – add your own products and/or affiliate product links
- Use your own logo and favicon
- Grid options for archive, portfolio, and blog pages
- Option for a transparent sticky header
- Custom Instagram Link in Bio template page
- Multiple menu layouts and styles
- Option to add social icons to the header & footer
- Option to add search in the header
- Large hero image on the homepage
- Option to have 2, 3 or 4 footer widget areas
- Full width Instagram feed area
- Heart/like button on blog posts
- Plenty of extra widget areas
- Opt in/newsletter
- Other custom page templates
- 3 layout styles to use for the blog and any post or page
- 100% responsive & tested on the most popular browsers
- Gutenberg/Block Editor ready!
What do I need to make this theme work?
What can be customized on the homepage?
Just about anything! There are 7 custom widgets you can use to build your homepage AND custom styled widgets including: featured posts widget, a custom styled opt in newsletter widget, and a custom styled featured products section. You can arrange the sections in any way you’d like and set them up how you want. You don’t have to use every widget or widget area I used in the demo. Use them all, use a few, or add your own. It’s up to you!
Can I change the fonts and colors?
YES! You can customize the fonts + colors in the customizer.
How large should my images be?
Your featured images should be around 1700 pixels wide if you’re using the large hero option on single posts and pages. Your hero image on the front page will need to be at least 1700 x 800 pixels. Other post/page images should be at least 1035 pixels wide.
I don’t want a shop. Is that okay?
Totally! If you don’t want a shop, simply don’t install WooCommerce or the Genesis Connect WooCommerce plugin when installing the theme.
If I purchase, will you help me if I get stuck or have more questions?
*Disclaimer: I do not provide support on how to make custom code changes to the theme, or other 3rd party plugins that weren’t recommended for the theme. I also don’t provide support for setting up a WooCommerce, unless it’s a design related issue!
Can you install and set up the theme for me?
I’m your girl! Check out my installation services in the shop.